Are Salt Water Pools Just A Fad?

I have to admit when I first heard about salt water pools I wasn't sure that I heard the person telling me about them correctly.  I mean they sounded like something from the future, or itchy.

They are neither, salt pools are the wave (excuse the pun) of the future and the standard by which most pools will be built in the years to come.  This is true for one reason and one reason only.  EASE OF MAINTENANCE.  Seriously, a salt pool is about 10% of the work that a traditional pool is.  They are cleaner, easy to balance and just as hygienic as traditional pools.  The only down side is the cost (roughly $1,500) for the equipment, but other than that there is no downside.  BTW, that amount will pay for itself in no time as soon as you fire your pool guy.

So if you don't believe me just stop by my house and I'll show you how easy it is to operate and enjoy your pool.  But it should probably be during the week because I'm usually showing houses on Saturday and Sunday ;-)

© John Gaudiano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?