Should I Buy A House With A Pool?

Some people get mad when they see a home in Florida without a pool!  They say, "Didn't you move here for the weather and why don't you want to have all that fun?!?"  I get that, but I'm not one of those people.  Having a pool in a personal choice, that needs to be weighed and carefully thought out.  You need to factor in expense, maintanance, space etc and factor in fun, too.

With that said, from a real estate marketing perspective I have NEVER had anyone that wouldn't buy a home with a pool in Florida.  I've had people that want a pool, want room for a pool or will buy a home even though it doesn't have a pool.  I have NEVER, EVER had a buyer tell me they won't buy a place because it has a pool.

So here's the thing, if you're buying a place in Florida if all things are equal get the place with the pool.  I mean from an investment standpoint it makes sense, plus you don't want anyone saying, 
"Didn't you move here for the weather and why don't you want to have all that fun?!?" about you.  Do you?

Not that I would.

But I might.
© John Gaudiano
http://johngaudiano.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?