What Is The Future For Real Estate In Florida?

Welcome to Florida.

I used to go to the gym with a guy I thought was from the future.  He dressed that way and kinda acted like he knew something the rest of us didn't.  I always wanted to ask him what the future was like and if I would get to drive a flying car, but to be honest - I was a little scared of him and assumed he had a short temper and a laser gun.

Like everyone from the future.

So, I guess to figure out real estate values in the future you'll just have to rely on facts.  Well, this year between 300,000 and 400,000 new people will move to this state.  That's a whole bunch of people who need a place to live and also drive the economy.  I have an MBA but don't think you really need one to realize that's good news for Florida, Real Estate Values and my chosen profession.

But if you do see my friend Derek From The Future, ask him too.  I would but, I'm still worried about that laser gun.

My Next Car

© John Gaudiano


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?