Where Is The Best Place In Sarasota To Have Drinks?!?

Welcome To Florida.

For new residents there sometimes is the thought that all outdoor activities should be suspended during July and August in the State. There may be true for daytime recreational activities such as golf.  Noontime tee offs seem crazy to everyone, heck my course just underwent a multi-million dollar makeover which was scheduled for the summer.  The course was completly closed for two solid months and I'm not even sure anyone even noticed.

So the only two summertime, outdoor recreational activities that I approve of, are boating and evening cocktails.  I've written extensively on boating but cocktails need their far share of blog time as well.  Unfortunately, if you are looking for a waterfront downtown location where the beverages are top notch, the staff is superb and there is a live mermaid laying across the bar on Friday and Saturday nights there is only one location.

And I would love to give you the exact name and address of this place but I don't want to be crowded out of my favorite spot.  So below, I have included a photo so you can make a Manhattan at home and pretend you're with me discussing the latest trends in real estate.  Enjoy......

My Website
Meet Me Here For Happy Hour  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?