In Florida, Can I Buy A Million Dollar Condo for $200,000?

Welcome to Florida.

As most folks know by now, Florida was the first state into the recession and (thankfully, for me) the first state out.  With the inflow of retirement dollars, new residents and foreign investors the Florida Real Estate market is back, and growing at a healthy rate.  Bank financing is still tough, so many, many people are paying cash.  And on a weekly basis someone will ask me:

"Can I get a multimillion dollar property for $200,000 or, $100,000 or, $50 and all of my Harry Potter Books?"

It might surprise you that my answer is "Yes", except for the Harry Potter Book trade, you actually can live like a multimillionaire in Sarasota and only pay a fraction of the cost.  Case in point, I recently worked with a couple that were dying to live at the Ritz Carlton Beach Club on Lido Key, but did not have the $1.5 Million budget required to do so.   We ended up finding them a super cute 1970's condo near the Ritz and they joined the Ritz Carlton Beach Club, as Club Members!

It's probably my favorite member club in town and arguably has the best pool in the county.  In fact, if you'd like a tour, Sunny and I would be more than happy to show you around and you can determine if this million dollar lifestyle of for you.......



© John Gaudiano
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?