Do I need a Realtor if I'm buying in a New Development?

Welcome to Florida.

I sell new residents homes in brand new developments all the time.  This almost always surprises people, until I point out that getting out of your car in a Taylor Morrison Development, meeting with a Taylor Morrison Representative and signing a Taylor Morrison contract, might not be the most prudent business practice.

Don't get me wrong, Taylor Morrison builds a great product and people are invariably happy with their home when they move in.  However, if there is a Neal Homes development in the area that more suits your needs, the TM rep may not be super excited to tell you about it.

That's where I come in.

At a Building Site.

©John Gaudiano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?