Is There Anything to do in Sarasota, Besides the Beach?

Welcome to Sarasota.

On my first visit to Sarasota, to be perfectly honest, I did not visit Siesta Key.  I enjoyed the Beaches on Lido and Longboat and thought the boating was unrivaled.

And further disclosure, I'm not an art guy.  I'm color blind, only like music that is made with computers not instruments and like to read books about history.  So, I ignored the various art festivals in SRQ for my first decade or two in the city.  But as I've aged, I have developed a more refined art pallet.  Clearly, I'm not about to attend the symphony but, occasionally I will admire an artwork that is a landmark in our city.     

So on cloudy days or evenings when the beach and boating is out I may be found in downtown SRQ.  I'm still not an art guy.........but I'm trying.
© John Gaudiano
Homes Near Downtown
Video Tours Of Downtown and Beyond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?