How Can I Increase The Size Of The Master Bedroom in my Condo?


Welcome to Florida.

Many times people will be put off condos for a variety of reasons but perhaps the most cited is the lack of ability to increase it’s size.  Especially if it’s a condominium built in the 1970’s or 1960’s - size can be a real problem.   Author’s note: if you out rule condos in Florida you have probably eliminated about half of your living situations or essentially limited your potential happiness by 50%.

And if you want to live on the beach for under $1million, condos really need to be explored.  I recently saw a tremendouse master bedroom in an older unit that was made gigantic because the owners removed the wall to the bathroom.  Whem I first heard about this I cringed……..and then I saw the finished project!


 
Who wants to revisit a few 1970 era condos on Siesta Key now?


© John Gaudiano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?