How Can I Make My House Look Great in Photos?

Welcome to Florida.

In this blog, I typically give home advice to new Florida residents, as they assimilate into our republic.  'All water has alligators, manatees can be aggressive, flat roof homes can be fun.'  That sort of thing.  But, I recently listed a home for sale and the owner herself, indicated that the place was in some disrepair and would not photograph well.

What's a Realtor to do?  If there are budgetary constraints a solid cleaning inside and out is the bare minimum you can do.  I recommend it for any home I sell.  However, sometimes even that is not possible for folks.  So, I try to find a way to write a clever description of the property..... 

 ...and sometimes I park a Mercedes in the driveway.
© John Gaudiano 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?