How Big Should My Backyard Be?

Welcome to Florida.

I grew up in a city, a big one, and when I was small, thought my family were farmers because our yard was almost a 1/4 of an acre!  Huge!  Other kids would want to come over to play because we had several trees, not just one.  Unheard of in our neighborhood.

Fast forward a few decades and I'm selling real estate in Florida and many folks who move here bemoan the small size of their yard. Sometimes people overlook the fact that smaller, can also mean more cost effective.  But, if you think your child needs lots of room to play you can always live on a golf course.  Even if you don't golf.  It's a great deal and someone else pays for the trees....

  Rocky's First Concert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?