What is the best Suncoast Value right now?!?

Welcome to the Suncoast.

I have been hearing for decades that "Sarasota is expensive".  It's true that Sarasota is more expensive than some neighboring committees but, those values clearly justify themselves.  I have always liked Venice and especially enjoy Venice beach and downtown.  But for sheer "Wow! I can't believe I can afford that" there is only one place on the Suncast to go.

North Port, Florida.

Yes, it's two words (I think) and a tremendous value from Big Slough to family neighborhoods.  If a home in the sunshine is on your list and you have a budget to consider.  Please consider North Port.

  My Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?