What is the Most Popular Home Style in Florida?

Welcome to Florida.

When I first arrived in our country (I know that Florida is supposed to be part of the Unites States but most of us feel like there is America and then Florida, and that have very little to do with one another -  so please allow me this small indulgence), I lived in a pink building with a flat roof built in the 1960's.  I felt like I was in an old movie about Florida before developers got here.  I then moved to a modern place that surrounded by fences and alligators but was kind of small.  

Then our son was born.

For some reason a baby needs a ton of space, bedroom, playroom, extra playroom, large garage and yard with a clubhouse.  Well, we do have a baby friendly home now but I've seen babies in condos, blockhouses, wood frame camps and trailers.  So, in Florida there is no end to the varied home possibilities.....  
Right now this might be my favorite.

my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?