Can I Build a New England Type Farmhouse in Florida?

Welcome to Paradise.

I know a total of six people born in Sarasota (and one is my son) everyone else I know moved here.  Many folks think that once they get here the only home choice is a Sand Colored Mediterranean block home.

That is not the case.

Build whatever you like.  Things are more laid back in Florida.  At my bank they wear polo shirts, unheard of in Boston.  But ok here.  I admit that was my toughest transition to life here.

So naturally, my favorite Florida home is a New England Farmhouse in Myakka Valley Ranches.


My Real Estate Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?