What's The Best Exterior House Color (for Resale)?

Welcome to Florida.

The street I grew up on was Penn's Hill, the actual hill that Abigail Adams climbed to watch the British bombard Boston from the harbor.  The Adams still have two houses at the base of the hill, both managed by the Federal Government and both are popular tourist attractions for history geeks (like me).

As a kid, these houses were red.  Then some scientist came along and proved they weren't red during the Adams lifetime.  It seemed weird to me that these houses became other colors because red was my reference point.  But, now that they are yellow - I'm a fan.  In fact, even though a good paint job in an appropriate color for the neighborhood is solid rule -  I suddenly think yellow is the way to go.....







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?