Is Easter Too Hot in Florida?

Welcome to Florida

As a child in New England I remember shoveling show on Easter one year.  I guess it was a late snow, but still - I was shoveling snow on Easter.  It was probably the day I vowed to live by the beach in a place with palm trees.  And here I am.

This year Easter was a bit warm but even dressed up it was nice, no one had to shovel anything and we even managed to sneak onto the golf course so our son could ride his scooter.  All in all a perfect family holiday.  So no, it isn't too hot on Easter - but you might want to sit in the shade for the family pic....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?