What's The Best Sports Stadium in Florida?

Welcome to Florida.

When I was younger, I remember the sound of cheering fans at Fenway Park making it impossible to study in the Fall.  Warm nights were the worst since we didn't have air conditioning and had to keep the windows open for ventilation.  People always ask, since I'm from Boston, if I'm a Red Sox fan and the truth is none of us are.  Games interfered with sleep, parking and circumventing our neighborhood - and only people that have never lived there think it's cool that I lived by Fenway.

But now, I finally live in the suburbs.....

It's almost too quiet to sleep and parking is never a problem.  So, I'm looking forward to taking my family to the various sports venues in South West Florida and by, far my favorite team to watch is The Lightning.  My wife and I would go before our son was born to watch the Chicago Blackhawks play Tampa Bay.  It was always fun and we'd cheer for Chicago and drive back to our gated neighborhood.  That's a nice thing about Florida, no one really cares who you cheer for because we're all in the suburbs now....



(I guess we could take our son to see the Red Sox when they come to town but I still blame them for a "C" in Spanish because of the racket they caused.  Plus, we live in a suburb  of Tampa Bay so I guess the first team jersey I will ever buy will say "Rays" on the front...)

My Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?