Do I have to buy a Convertible in florida?

Welcome to florida.

Upon my arrival in our republic (please stop writing to me and saying florida is a state, in the USA banker's wear suits, kids play in the grass and every grown man owns at least one tie - none of that happens here), I purchased a convertible.

No, it's not required - but most people should, since it's legal to drive the temperature with the top down on the highway, though not everyone knows this.  I've driven 95MPH on Alligator Alley and had state troopers pass me - so if you just got here, let me know and we'll go to the dealership together.

Don Johnson made convertibles super cool when he started driving that awesome Dakota Ferrari in the first two seasons of Miami Vice.  What many people don't know is that it wasn't a real Ferrari.  It was a Corvette with a fiberglass Ferrari kit attached to it.  The funny thing is, by all accounts, it was a very fast car that looked about as bad as the real thing.  I mean if you have some real speed and look amazing - who cares where you're from?


I kind of think you can say the same thing about some floridans.....


Rocky G.
Faster than the average toddler, looks cool and thinks he's Sonny Crockett or, Johnny Depp.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?