What's The Best Job in Florida?

Welcome to Florida.

Now that our son is three, he is already talking about what he wants to be when "He's Big".  We spend hours chasing each other on scooters; one of us will be the "bad guy" and they other will be "policeman".  We also rescue stuffed animals from high places in our home with our "firetruck" - truth be told it's an overturned turned reading chair with a red blanket so, I was surprised when he told me adamantly what his adult dream was.

"Construction worker"

There's so much new construction by us right now and we see a bunch of big cool trucks on a weekly basis so I guess it makes sense.  I've just sold a couple of new homes that are presently under construction so we have visited the lots a few times together.  Little boys and big trucks do go together and probably always will.

I just hope that wherever they are Sonny and Ricardo are not disappointed.....



my website





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?