Do You Like Nokomis Beach?

Welcome to Paradise.

Visitors and new residents always ask me about Siesta Key Beach and many will ask me to compare it to Lido Key.  I love Lido, we had our wedding reception at the Ritz Carlton Club there and I have had more than one cocktail at the Tiki bar behind the Ritz.  but here's the thing....

I LOVE NOKOMIS BEACH!

I thought it was crazy when the county said they were going to spend a few million dollars renovating the bathrooms and snack bars - but they were geniuses!  The restrooms, elevated walkways and snack bars make it a great yet quiet destination on the Gulf of Mexico.

You can usually find us there one morning a week.  Everyone in the family loves it.  me especially.


my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?