What Type of Security Do You Want?

I went to college with a very nice guy who's parents sold diamonds out of their basement at a huge discount.  One night, bad guys took the parents hostage and stole all the diamonds.  My buddy decided at that point to pursue a career in law enforcement.

Makes sense.

I like security.  We live in a safe area of Sarasota but have a gate guarded 24 hours a day, an alarm, a large wall and a dog that once tried to attack three coyotes because he thought I was in danger. Did I mention that my neighborhood is 30 years old and has never had a police report written?

It's nice.

But today, I spent in a bullet proof home with video monitors and motion detectors.  I liked it.  I guess a dog, people in uniform and alarms are solid but I also like a bunker with cameras.  I suppose to each his own......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?