Why Do People want to live downtown?

As I have written before, I grew up on the hill that Abigail Adams stood to watch the British Shell Boston.  I guess from that perspective, if you like to be in on the action rather than watch from a distance, it’s clear you want to be downtown.  But here’s the thing, I’m a grown up with a family, I can’t be in a condo and don’t want to live in an old relic of a house.  Seems like a big problem.

Until now.

There are some amazing builders constructing homes in that are perfect for families, located downtown and are “feature rich”.  My favorite new class of homes is the contemporary cottage.  If this is something you haven’t heard of before there’s no better design that can be both casual and formal on the same day.  My favorite design is below…..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?