Do You Know Pitbull?

Welcome to paradise.

When I first traveled to Miami, I drove over 100 miles an hour on Alligator Alley, had my car stolen and was mistaken for Pitbull.  Granted the person who asked if I was Pitbull may have been thrown off by my penchant for Oversized Sunglasses, buzz cut and reportedly had what can only be described as a substantial amount of adult beverages prior to meeting me.

Asking if I'm Pitbull in Florida is kind of like asking a mature woman in London if she is the Queen.  I have a crooked smile and am about the same age and size but, I haven't even seen Pitbull.  Although if you do any boating in Miami every other person you meet points to a big white boat and says Pitbull owns it.

Long story, short: Next time I'm in Miami I'm not going to drive but, I am going to board the largest white yacht I see and say "get off my boat". 

After all, I know (am) Pitbull.

 

 Possible Florida Realtor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?