Does The Humidity Impact Hair in Florida?

Welcome to Paradise.

Someone asked me this week what dinner was like when I was a kid.  I kinda think my dad rode a dinosaur back from the quarry and then we all had a stegosaurs leg to eat but, I could be wrong.

It was a minute ago. 

Truth be told, I bet if I was at my childhood home, I wouldn't remember the path to the elementary school that we walked.  I do know that you could head down the hill or up the hill and still make it on time - but that doesn't seem right.  The path to Junior High is now bisected by a train track and if you tried to cross that today you would end up like my friend Matt (and nobody wants that).

One thing I do remember is that my hair was perfectly straight when I was a kid and I assumed that when you became older your hair got curlier because, that's what happened to me.  Although in retrospect my hair got curlier after I became a resident of Florida.

When my son was born he had very straight hair and almost looked like he was fresh from the barbershop headed to a bank employment interview.  His hair looked just like mine when I was a kid.  Then something strange happened.  After spending the majority of time over a few years in the outdoors here, his hair became a bit "wavy".  So yeah, I guess it's possible that your hair will be impacted by humidity in Florida....   

       
Slightly Wavy Hair ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?