Do All Home Owners Have Guns (in florida)?

Welcome to Paradise.

I enjoyed watching The Spranos on HBO when it first came out.  I remember I was shocked during the first episode when Camilla thought there was a hit squad breaking into her house so grabbed  a  Kalashnikov and ran outside to confront them.  Sidebar for non fans: It was actually her daughter so there wasn't any gun play.

I'm reminded of that episode every time I tour a home and see a gun safe, which honestly is more often than not.  When I was single, a loaded 9MM in the freezer with a bottle of Russian Standard Vodka seemed sensible but, with a curious four year old that is almost the worst plan on the planet.  Luckily we have a home with a built in safe, live in a neighborhood with a private police force and have two gate guarded check points before you can get near our street.  So we don't need a Kalashnikov but I'm not saying we don't have one.

Check Point #1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?