What is the Best Florida Home Design?

Welcome to Paradise.

I spend all of my professional life selling homes in Southwest Florida, and have noticed a trend in recent years to get away from the classic tile roof homes.  Our family built a multi-story Court Yard home with a parapet wall.  That's not for everyone.

Last week, I sold a Paul Rudolph original which is always exciting if you are a real estate geek (guilty).  And today I am holding open a "Coastal Contemporary" Masterpiece.

The only design I have yet to see in Florida is The Salt Box.  I grew up on the same street as John and John Quincy Adams and since tomorrow is Independence Day thought it's about time someone built this in Florida.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?