Is Building a House like a Circus?

Welcome to Paradise.

This summer our son attended the greatest camp you can imagine, for a little kid.  He literally got to run away with the circus (but come home every night) and learn to perform with a team, in an act.  He's still talking about it and we now do our own routines at home.  But, seeing he and his act partners perform got me thinking, about how similar it is to building a house.

Really.

Some people get excited about the day they move in when everything is completed perfectly and life starts at this new chapter.  But I'm not that way, I like the part halfway through, when it looks like you are about to pull something amazing off and everybody is working together towards the same goal.  That's the part; the team and the friends, I remember that most from my life and I hope it's the same for Rocky....

   
However, just in case you are reading this and you want to know the end and make sure no one fell and that (metaphorically) this construction job had a perfect conclusion, be assured I won't judge you. Sometimes, the end can be pretty spectacular too....


My Website





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?