Where's The Best Place to Dine in SRQ?

Welcome to Paradise.

For some reason people always seem a bit disappointed in the story about how I came to live in Sarasota.  I have noticed that, in life, sometimes the best decisions are made by accident, happenstance or error.  The fact is; I just came to Sarasota on vacation and stayed.  I still have the return ticket on my refrigerator if you want to see it.  

I can't tell you how fun it can be to live in a city where you didn't grow up, especially if you are raising a child.  This way you both get to learn brand new things together.  For example, in the berg I came of age there were a number of fine eateries which I would frequent.  A few even had patios for the two months per year when you wouldn't be uncomfortable remaining outdoors for an hour.  As I have said before, things are different in Florida than the North East.  Here for example, our favorite eatery tends to be a picnic on the best beach in America.   

Hard for anyone to disagree, I would think.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?