Where is the best place to run (in florida)?

 Welcome to paradise.

I ran track in high school and always enjoyed it.  I probably liked training better than competitions; however, that's probably because I was a hard worker and not "naturally gifted".  I liked to workout with my friends and eventually got a letter in track because of multiple third place finishes throughout the year.  In fact I cannot remember a single track meet, but remember long runs with my friends, battling bad weather and a fall or two.

But not anymore.  My knees have forbidden that I run and now I think that if I ran on a softer surface I might still be running today.  So if you are anywhere near the coast there is one great place to run.....

Discussing sand consistency before race...

Mid-Race 


Plus, if it is very hot the ocean is the perfect spot for a quick dip to cool off!!


My Website        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?