Is Construction Different in Florida?

Welcome to paradise.

In the 1700s the sixth President of the United States (while still a boy) walked past the lot I grew up on to watch the cowardly British shell downtown Boston.  It was a popular section of the city and once a local book seller defeated the most powerful military in the world, my neighborhood flourished.  By the 1800s there weren't a ton of places near me left to build homes on so, I missed out on seeing a bunch of fun construction when I was a kid. 

Florida is different.

I've seen developers get approval to modify or move lakes to help them develop property.  I've seen massive planned communities where there were once just cow pastures.  Right now, there is construction everywhere.  Our family actually owns a share in a commercial building which was built directly over a body of water.  On purpose.

So, it's not surprising that you see a broad variety of different construction teams getting stuff done.  (It's less judgy in Florida so you can be yourself).

The Team.


    

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?