Are the Schools in Florida Any Good?

Welcome to Paradise.

Our son, now in third grade loves a few action sports and art.  It's a cool combo and it all keeps him healthy and focused on academics.  He is even interested in art history and has made me tell him the story of the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum Heist more times than I can count.  (It's fun being a parent to an inquisitive kid.)

But in all honesty, I don't know much at all about Rodin, the sculptor.

Rocky asked me a few questions about this guy and I made a mental note to do some research this week.  But I didn't really need to, because yesterday, Rocky passed me going 20 miles an hour (sideways) with his hand on his chin and I immediately knew why we were talking about a Sculptor that lived a 100 years ago.


     The Thinker....


So yes, I think the schools in Florida are pretty great!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?