What is Florida Really Like?

Welcome to paradise.

Or, see you soon if you are reading this up north.  I think my most read blog post was me explaining the vibe in Florida.  I grew up in New England and was told by a great number of people a huge litany of things I wasn't allowed to do or, things that I wasn't able to do.  When I wrote my most read blog post, I wrote about how the vibe was a mellow "live and let live" vibe and included a photo of my son on his wakeboard in heavy boat traffic giving me the peace sign.... 

And so, yeah, Live and Let Live is the vibe....

However, that really tells you what OTHER people are like.  The question truly is 'What is Florida Like to ME?'  Essentially, it comes down to what you feel comfortable doing in your home state.  Now my third grader was born and raised here and never even saw snow until this past winter.  He's a real Floridian.

Today, he went to church then painted his toe nails, strapped an Ostrich Stuffed animal to his helmet and went skateboarding with a friend he met doing a sport most people have never even heard of.  That's what it's like.......



  Ostrich in place...

 


     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?