Why Are Home Video Tours So Boring?

A few years ago one of the guys in my office was trying to shoot a video of a very high-end home in Lakewood Ranch and was walking through the place in just his socks when he slipped and fell in the middle of the home's great room.  The video camera clattered away from him and he was screaming "Oh No, Nooo!" like my little sister.  It goes without saying that the video is hilarious and one of my favorites of all time.  I've probably watched the thing a hundred times, it's that good!  Because of this, I will always remember that house and what the interior was like.

This episode got me thinking, why aren't all real estate video tours more entertaining so that the viewer will watch repeatedly and be able to give all his or her circle the rundown on the place and ask others to watch the video.  Case in point, the video below was done in one take on my phone, after my supporting cast had enjoyed a bottle of champagne.  Needless to say, the video received hundreds of views and the property property has since sold for more that One Million Dollars.

If you haven't seen it yet, please enjoy, "Living Statues"........    


© John Gaudiano
http://johngaudiano.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?