What Is The Most Cost Effective Home Improvement I Can Make?

Welcome to Florida.

As a kid growing up in the Northeast, nice homes had light posts at the end of their driveway.  My friend Rose had one on each side of her family's property and, of course, I thought they were rich.  In fact, like most people in New England I thought driveway lights were always kinda "nice".

Then I moved to Florida.  Wow!

Until you have seen a true landscape lighting package lighting up multiple Royal Palm trees it is difficult to know how beautiful it is.  After Thanksgiving dinner this year my father in law and I put in 3 palm tree lights which cost about $100 total and my home now looks like we've put on an addition!

So yeah, for $100, make your house look $100,000 more valuable.  That's definitely the most cost effective home improvement anyone can make!

At least I think so......


© John Gaudiano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?