Are There Many Celebrities in Sarasota?

Welcome to Sarasota.

When I first had my personal watercraft stored in a boatyard here, I was friendly with the couple that kept their stuff by me.  It was not until I had known them for a year that I found out the young woman was a famous athlete with her own line of clothes.  All I knew was that they were nice, but were not good at preventive maintenance.

Right now, Sunny and I have a new listing in the country next to a compound used to train circus performers and movie stars that do their own stunts.  I can't say who any of them are because they are sensitive about their privacy.  But yes, lots of stars in Sarasota....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?