Where is Alligator Alley?

Welcome to Florida.

Turning 40 here is awesome because there are a bunch of things that you can do to prove you're not old.  Me?  I got my private pilot's license.  Seriously.

The best part was the view flying down west coast.  I could spend everyday looking at that and never get bored.  Of course your instructor will require that you fly to the other coast and practice landings at some point but, that is also the only way to see alligator alley.

It's exactly what it sounds like.  Tourists will drive it to see alligators while people like me fly over it (outside of chomping distance) to show it to out of town visitors.  Or, I could just post  picture on my blog and save us all some time and trouble.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?