Can I Buy Something that hasn't been built?

When I was fresh out of college and working on my graduate degree, my employer (Bank of Boston) insisted that I take their distressed (translation: foreclosed and unwanted) properties north of the city and find buyers for them.

Naturally, it was about price and being a bank we could finance a variety of different ways.  I sold everything from multi family apartment buildings, to dry cleaners, to a lobster farm (to this day I cannot eat crustaceans).  But in my whole career - I have never tried to sell anything that din't exist.

Until now.

My favorite branded condominium is about to be built on top of a maintenance shed (seriously) in downtown Sarasota and I can't stop talking about it.  There is something about a rooftop pool that provides views of the bay, barrier islands and Gulf of Mexico.  There just is.

So if you are interested in the best view, from the best property on the Suncoast we should talk.  Because even though it doesn't exist yet, you don't want to miss out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?