Can a Canal View be Impressive?


Welcome to Florida.

Before I moved to paradise, I thought that canals were the ocean equivalent of alleys in the city.  Functional and super convenient but, something you would not want to stare out your window at.

I was wrong.

I've seen manatees, dolphins even an errent alligator making canal life exciting!  I enjoy being on a canal at night and watching boats creep by with an experienced, or not, captain and sunset on an ocean access point is not to be missed.  Ocassionally you will see a boring canal with a lame view and no action.  But that's only occasionally........    



Great Canal Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?