Should My Dock Be Pretty?

My first car was a Plymouth Duster with no air conditioning, seatbelts or radio but it was my pride and joy.  The car itself was nothing to look at but to a 17 year old boy it was freedom and the fact that I paid for it myself gave me a sense of pride and accomplishment that few of my peers could even fathom.

I think it's the same with your boat dock.  It doesn't matter what it looks like or what year it was constructed because for a boater there is no better answer to the question; " Where do you keep your boat?" than... "Behind my house."


Great Dock Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?