What's The Worst Island in Florida?

It's all in a name.

Welcome to Paradise.

I have good friends that bemoan the fact that their address contains the word "island" but, they don't feel like it should, because the neighborhood is attached to land by a bridge.  This wouldn't be a concern of mine as their backyard is a salt water canal; 100 yards from Sarasota Bay.

I thought of these friends this week as I was showing a lovely home in Venice on the water.  There is an island view in the backyard, across venice inlet and the family I was showing the property to was horrified by the islands' name.  The told me they could never live so close to such a named island.

I supposed that is their prerogative, I just thought the view was TDF - and that was enough for me.

  Picturesque home with stunning view, of Snake Island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?