Does Everyone in Florida own a Convertible?


Growing up in New England, I saw very few convertibles.  In fact, probably because of Barbie's Dream Car, most guys about my age in the neighborhood thought roofless cars could be cool for their girlfriends to own, but only on really nice days.

Then I began watching Miami Vice.

Suffice to say, the day I moved to Paradise I drove to a dealership and picked out a convertible coup.  It was the least practice car I have ever owned but driving it made me feel like Sonny Crocket.  Now, of course, I have the opportunity to correct past mistakes and make sure my three year old likes convertibles and is already driving one.  

So yes, if you live in Florida you must own at least one convertible in your family....

Rocky Gaudiano with the family convertible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?