What's The Best Marina-Front "Steal" in Sarasota?

Welcome to Paradise.

When I first moved here, I fell in love with Marina Life.  Having a water view, with the action of boats coming and going, was peaceful and exciting at the same time.  The traffic downtown was a small price to pay for that view and, I found a home with it's own dedicated dock so couldn't have been happier.  After I identified this little slice of paradise, I revisited it on a Saturday and suddenly realized my new home was directly across from the racing fuel pump that every turbine powered boat in South West Florida utilizes.  This revelation made me admit that this was a little more action (and noise) than I wanted.  So the search was begun again, for a marina community with plenty of boats, lots of action and the ability to hear birds chirping.   Knowing that was a tall order I didn't think I had a chance at finding it, ever.

Then I found Pelican Cove.

This hidden gem is on the mainland, just south of downtown (no traffic headaches) and has an active marina with many sailboats, bowriders and center consule fishing boats but, not a single go fast racing boat anywhere.  Yes, I found paradise and the most remarkable part is that this community has remained affordable even with the 7 pools, marina, gym, tennis facilities and countless mature trees.  If you are interested in this lifestyle, now is definately the time to act!!

Best Value in Pelican Cove!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?