Why Should I Get a Boat?

Welcome to paradise.

In my youth I had the chance to go boating in the summer and loved being on the water.  I thought I was taking some cool nautical lessons but, unfortunately, it turned out I was being prepped for below minimum wage work at a boat rental facility on cape cod.  As you might imagine a below minimum wage job in conditions that can become extremely hazardous based on weather can tun you off boating.  For a decade.

Or two.

Of course, as I have said before everything is better in Florida.  Warm ocean water, a safe boating culture and about a million places to have fun, only start the list.   Things can change fast for a young family but, right now our favorite boating experience is tubing with friends. There's something about having high speed fun, with great people off the back of a boat with the potential of a dolphin sighting that just seems magical.

   Sarasota Bay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?