Does Anyone Wear Suits in Florida?

Welcome to Paradise.

I have long since ditched the last of my ties and am honestly confused when I see someone wearing one in Florida.  I suppose if you are going to court, it may be different but, even my Sarasota banker wears a polo shirt with.........wait for it.........A LOGO ON IT.

So, clearly ties are out.  It's too warm part of the year and things have gotten more and more casual over time.  There seems like there have been so many changes in the last five years to society and my life.  I guess I do notice more societal changes now that I am a father.  Because I loved the show, right after Rocky was born when I got up with him we would watch old episodes of Miami Vice together.  (He was a baby - baby and never even looked at the screen and I was trying to stay awake in the middle of the night.)  It's pretty funny to watch TV Shows from the 1980s and really notice how much has changed.

     Perhaps our son did pick up a personal style from the show...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?