What's The Real Estate Market Like in Florida?

Welcome to paradise.

On the street where I grew up, I lived in a pretty new home for the area.  Of course, the 1920s probably seem like a long time ago to most people but, in New England there are some superb locations in urban areas that date back to the 1700s.  I always liked the homes from the 1700s and have lived in a couple of reproduction homes, which I highly recommend.  A solid 1700s design with central air is about as good as it gets.   The questions always seems to be, will the value hold?

If you like math, I think you'll believe it will.

My birth city had 1,200 residents in 1640 and today has roughly 685,000.  I don't think you have to be a mathematical wizard to guess that the more demand there is for housing, the more valuable homes become.  Well, keep in mind that the day I wrote this post about 900 people moved to florida.  So yeah, the market seems strong and I for one expect it to stay that way.

(Play Video)
Of course it might get bumpy, just hang on.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?