When is the Best Time to Buy Real Estate in Florida?

Welcome to Paradise.

It seems that there have always been opportunities to purchase nice pieces of property in Florida.  A few years back things got out of hand when anyone that was seemingly able to fog a mirror, was granted a home mortgage without thoughts of repayment.  But let's face it, even if they purchased a property at the height of hysteria, and held onto it, today it is worth more.  So I guess the short answer is similar to when you should plant a tree.  The best time to buy real estate in Florida was 20 years ago, the second best time is today.  

I was reminded of having a long term view when my son insisted on staying at practice long after everyone else had gone home, the 'feels like' temperature was above 100 degrees and he had sweated through all of his pads.  He was exhausted and struggling physically so, I tried to get him to go and get a Frosty with me but, he was adamant that he had more work to do if he wanted to make it to the Olympics.

I wasn't that determined when I was a kid and I don't know if Rocky will stay that laser focused on LA28 but, I do know that having a longterm goal and planning for the future never hurt anyone.  So today before Rocky starts his training I am meeting with a family with longterm goals and I think that's a big win for everyone.  When we look back in 20 years I want today to be considered well spent.

Exhauseted and Focused


Real Estate
  


      

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?