Why is it better raising kids in Florida?

Welcome to paradises.

It's been a tough 18-24 months raising kids and dealing with a new virus but, as with much of life, you have got to decide what is acceptable risk and what your plan for the future looks like.  Of course, I have a friend in New England happy his kid is afraid of germs (and people).  That doesn't seem like a solid way to prepare your kid to face adversity in life.

I believe in moderation.  I want my kid to judge the safety of a given event (risk) with the most likely outcome of the activity (reward).  This certainly seems like a great way to raise a crictical thinker.  Unless there is a "Wheel of Death" near your house.


Getting Buckled in the Wheel of Death


My Website



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Difference Between a Lanai and a Loggia?

Did John Ringling Build Dwarf Houses For The Little People That Worked For Him?

What's Better a Lake or the Ocean?